Evaluation - Arctic Apparel Posters

Overall, I believe the final posters followed the statement of intent well. I managed to keep a blue tint across the posters, which allows them to be related to the logo colour. However the sky on the day of the shoot was more overcast than I would’ve liked, which makes it difficult to see the W and A in ‘we’ and ‘are’ on the first poster. I managed to darken the sky without it looking too obvious so that the letters were more visible. The colours go together well and I managed to keep any other features such as the no entry sign and cars suited to the blue, orange and grey colour palette. I feel the clothes are suited to their environment and the fabrics are emphasised well. However the denim jacket in the second could be centred more so it is in full view for the audience. I feel the text conveys our selling points well and suits the feel of our brand. I was unsure about the colour of our logo, It would make sense to use our traditional blue, so the it can be related to the overall blue tint of the posters and the clothes, but I felt it would look too separated from the text, which is what it is associated with most in the posters. One feature I would have possibly added would be the brand name below the logo, like in our actual logo below. 


The posters below feature the logo name as described above. I feel the logo font doesn't suit well with the graffiti font style and may reduce the urban effect of the graffiti.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My top 10 TV Dramas

Ownership and Regulation